Schedule online now

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gone, but not forgotten




Hi everyone, its been a long time since I posted... A very long time. A lot has happen since my last post. I had a baby, well now she is a toddler. My locks are still growing and getting longer by the second. I am also working diligently to open my own home base salon. Prayfully I will be open for business in May 2011. Hoooray for me! The above photos are of my 3.5 year old sisterlocks.




I MISS YOU GUYS!... And I am back to stay (darn Facebook has been keeping me busy)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lakia

Nice to hear from glad to know you and your family are doing well. You and your locks look amazing. Take Care

V

indian hair said...

Hello. your hair is so nice i like it. you are looking so hot .keep it up.
Thanks for sharing.