Schedule online now

Friday, November 23, 2012

20th Installation

WOWZERS!  I have reached 20 already!!!!  20 installs and about a total of 30 clients,  bringing more and more lovely sisters home to Sisterlocks (TM).  I can't wait until her locks mature, she has a beautiful fiery red color, it is absolutely gorgeous.  I will take more pics at her follow up visit next week.  I am hoping everyone has had a happy turkey day.  I am still stuffed! 

Today is Friday, and I am off this evening, no retightenings, but tomorrow I have 3 clients lined up.  If you are in the MD/DC/VA area come see me and sit in my chair!! 

I wanna thank you all for supporting my calendar.  LULU.com is now offering 51% off on Calendar's between November 23 (Friday)  to November 27 (Tuesday) that means you can purchase it for less than $11.00 plus shipping.  Use code: DELIRITAS (use all caps)

This is a 14 month calendar, so you can still take advantage of November and December 2012. http://www.lulu.com/shop/lakia-pendergrast/naturally-of-course/calendar/product-20526360.html?showPreview=true .  Bloggers and consultants, e-mail me to see how you can receive a free copy... Naturallyofcourse@lakialocs.com
ENJOY!!!



No comments: