Schedule online now

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sisterlocks, Extensions ,Anniversary and Calendar

The 2013 Naturally, of Course Calendar is now available through my Web site directly.  All of you lock lovers can take advantage of FREE Shipping for a limited time.  I am also making a promotional opportunity available to Bloggers and Consultants to receive their FREE copy of the calandar.  Please e-mail me at Naturallyofcourse@lakialocs.com .  Thanks to all of you that purchased your copy thus far! Here is the direct link for my Web site

My husband and I just got back from our 12 year anniversary. We celebrated at the Poconos.  We did our 8 year anniversary there a few years ago, we had a blast!  I don't have many pictures of our 3 day vacay, but ENJOY



I will be locking client number 20 next weekend, so stay tuned for pics of that. I have been doing a lot of extensions lately for some of clients with Sisterlocks (TM). Check this out:



No comments: