Schedule online now

Monday, June 27, 2011

On my way to Cali!


After long patiently awaiting, and strict budgeting, I will be on my way to Cali! Yes, I am finally going to take the Sisterlocks Trainee course. There is no better time or place to take it than durinng Home Comming. I will be able to meet so many wonderful sisterlocked sisters! I am sure it will be an awesome experience that I will never forget. This will be my first trip to California, and the West Coast for that matter. I am mentally prepared, and ready to become a Consultant. Wish me luck, officially counting down. I will be leaving on July 9th and returning July 14th (just in time for my son's 8th birthday.



The home salon is coming together, but I just received an offer to share a office space with a fellow consultant. This has given me a lot to think about, and I may just take her up on that offer.

No comments: