Schedule online now

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Opportunity of a Lifetime...



On Monday, I received a call with a very tempting offer. A sisterlock consutlant friend of mine new that I was interested in starting my home salon for quite sometime. She offered me half of her salon space, for just a little bit of rent. I mean, the price she offered me is out of this world. I have to take her up on her offer. I have everything that I need for my home salon, I would just have to move my equipment out there. Right now she has a leased office space, and it would be the perfect setting to take my clients. When the blessings fall down they poor!

I will be doing locks part-time for now. We will be discussing the details on Friday. I wanted to upload a picture of the home salon tonight, but everything is a mess downstairs, I just put down new carpet. However the picture above is from last summer. More recent pictures to come.

No comments: