Schedule online now

Monday, February 6, 2012

Bonding at the Sisterlocks Explosion

My daughter and I made it back from the Sisterlocks Explosion on Sunday night. Talk about someone that is tired, because I had to be in training 8am the next morning. Anywho! I had a great 3 days bonding experience with my daughter and we worked hard on making the "Sun Kisses".


The Sisterlocks Explosion was on this past Saturday, and we had the whole day on Sunday to explore Georgia. We ended up at the aquarium, Coca Cola factory and the mall.









I got to meet some fellow bloggers in person, which is always a joy!




Everyone has been asking how was the event. Pictures can say a thousand words, so I will just post pics of the Explosion, and you be the judge! FYI some of the Sun Kisses that I have left have been posted to ETSY. Do a search for "lakialocs".

ENJOY!




No comments: