Schedule online now

Thursday, July 14, 2011

All Good Things Must come to an End....


Hooray! I finished my sisterlocks training and I am now an official Sisterlocks ™ trainee. Hopefully in a few weeks I will see my name flashing on the Sisterlocks ™ site.

I have learned a lot through this intense class or should I say Marine Bootcamp. I met a lot of good people along the way. I am curious how we will all progress and I will be keeping in contact with everyone. Right now I am at the airport waiting to come home to my family. I dearly miss them, but I had to go "handle business".




I had a lot of piece and quiet, but now I am ready to get back to my busy life as being mom, wifey, business woman, and student. I am so glad that I have learned so much about my own hair, and knowledge of natural hair in general that I can pass along to my clients.