Schedule online now

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 1... Headed to Cali



Well I am finally on my way to San Diego. Today is day one of the Sisterlocks Homecoming Festivities. Unfortunate for me, this day will be spent traveling. This has been a very, very busy week for me, I have homework and a midterm, but I tried to accomplish most of this throughout the week. I am also starting a new job, so I have been working 10 hour days to make sure I do not leave any loose ends... can we say exhausting. I will be in San Diego for the next couple of days so that I can enjoy Homecoming and to become certified. Yes CERTIFIED. I am still at Ronald Regan Airport, just waiting for my flight.

This is the first time that I will be leaving my entire family at home, and in a different time zone will make it even more ruff on me to leave them behind. But I go to do what I need to do, to get where I need to get.

Next stop from here is Denver, then hello Sunny California.

No comments: