Schedule online now

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Open for Business


Last week I took the Sisterlocks training course, and now I am officially open for business. I have been out trying to promote the best that I can. I should also be moving into my own little spot soon too. A lot has been going on for me this week, I started a new job this week. I think I might like it. One of the reasons why I took a time out from blogging is because I went from one crazy job to another crazy job. I went through TWO jobs that were just pure hell between the end of 2008 till now. I think this new job will be a great fit for me, if not... then I am staying home and just doing natural hair. Check out the flyer. I am offering the Sisterlocks package for $350.00 this includes: Consultation, locking session, follow up, and 1st retightening. This price is practically unbeatable, but I want to move from trainee status to Certified status by the end of the year. So if you are in the Maryland area, or know someone who is interested, then give me a call...

I can be reached at (301)653-3708.

4 comments:

Carmennc said...

Congrats! High five!

Gonegirl2015 said...

Congratulations! Your locks are beautiful. As such you are a walking model for your business.

BTW I'm a trainee located in Odenton, MD.

TC
Latasha

Gonegirl2015 said...

Congratulations! Your locks are beautiful. As such you are a walking model for your business.

BTW I'm a trainee in Odenton, MD

TC
Latasha

Thin to FABULOUS!!! said...

Congratulations!
I saw your post on the Yahoo Sisterlock group and know someone who is interested in having Sisterlocks installed and I think your introductory pricing fits her budget. And I've forwarded her your contact information...