Schedule online now

Saturday, October 13, 2007

OMG who new shampooing would be so easy

OMG, I washed my hair today with my freshly new locks. Let me tell you... on the weekend I gets no sleep. Today I was able to go home before going to my other job, and I wanted to wash my hair. So during my long car ride home, I braided and banded my hair. I counted my locks and I have roughly 315 locks. Not bad for a pea head.

I used the sisterlocks shampoo, squeezed dried from top to bottom, wrapped a towel around my head, took out the braid, finger comb while using the blow dryer. Then I was done!

I did all of that in 15 minutes! Say what.... not my normal 2.5 to 3 hours. I even made a head wrap to rock my locks in and went to sleep. I should have taken pictures, but it all went so fast! LOL!!

3 comments:

Ms Stella said...

Your hair looks great! If you think you love washing your hair now, wait until it settles and you don't have to braid and band anymore.

Naturalist1 said...

Doesn't it feel great to wash your hair that quick, lol.

Miss Twists said...

Your hair looks wonderful!

Congratulations on the easy shampooing process.

It seems like it takes me such a long time to do my banding and washing. Perhaps its because my hair is so short.